Vendor - Propane Gas
- The City of Natchitoches Fire Department will allow up to, and including 20 lb. propane cylinders or tanks for vendors to use as fuel to cook.
- Three cylinders or tanks per vendor or booth will be allowed. No more than three tanks will be allowed.
- All connections and fuel lines will be checked to be sure they are safe.
- Absolutely no dumping of any liquids other than clear water will be tolerated. All other liquids such as grease, oil or drink syrup must be carried off the riverbank by the vendor.
- The city will collect trash that has been properly bagged and tied. It would be helpful however if you carried off your own trash.